BEACH READY IN 28 DAYS
Warmer weather is here and now it’s time for shorts, tank tops and bathing suits. Are you ready for it? What if for the next 28 days you dropping excess pounds and inches and began to get into better shape before hitting the beach? Then you could slide through the summer months fitter than ever and more likely to eat healthier, indulge less and stick with your workout schedule.
I’ve got just the no-fail plan to get you there. Follow these 5 steps to transform your body over the next 28 days…
1) Go Gluten Free: Going gluten free for 28 days is such a simple way to accelerate fat loss. Just think of all the extra carbs and calories that you’ll be saving yourself from. And it’s not so bad, once you and your body get used to it. Wrap sandwiches and burgers in lettuce or put them on top of a pile of greens.
2) Exercise 5x’s Each Week: Take the next 28 days to really focus your efforts in the gym or in the the great weather outdoors bootcamp style. Train as if you were preparing yourself for an athletic event no matter what level you are at right now, with the mindset that each and every workout is important in seeing you through your goal. Put it in your calendar and keep your appointments to yourself.Each time that you exercise, note the duration, intensity and activity .
3) Go Sugar Free: Sugar is the biggest thing holding you back when it comes to dropping fat and getting lean. And not just refined sugar. I’m talking about all sugars. Take the next 28 days to cut out all sweeteners and limit your intake of sweet fruits. This will be hard at first, especially if you have a sweet tooth, but the rapid change in your body is fantastic incentive to keep going I use a greens and water in the morning to alkaline my body after workouts and its seems to help me with my sugar cravings.
4) Enjoy Protein and Veggies: Enough about all the things you can’t eat, let’s talk about what you can eat. Your meals should be a variety of protein and veggies. For protein stick with organic, hormone-free meat that has been roasted, baked or grilled if you are vegetarian then you already know how to get your proteins. For veggies, avoid starchy veggies like potatoes, and instead stick with an assortment of colorful, fiber-filled veggies I love to choose foods from the chakras this has me eating a variety of foods in the rainbow.
5) Join Our Program: The quickest way to get your body into tip-top shape is to join one of my fitness and nutrition programs. I’m always here to help you get into the best shape of your life, with my proven, effective systems. Checkout out our 30 Day Cleansing & Fat Burning
So there you have it, 5 simple steps to transforming your body in 28 days before your summer vacation!
Remember, the next 28 days are going to pass whether you jump on board with a fitness plan or not.