Almond & Cacao Protein Balls (Makes about 20)
I am sure there are many of varieties out there but if you are looking for some extra protein throughout the day that is healthy and packed with nutrition then give these ones a go. They are easy to make and store in the fridge.
- 24 fresh pitted dates
- ½ cup almonds
- ¼ cup raw cacao powder, plus extra for rolling
- 1 scoop vanilla Isa Pro Dairy Free or Isa Pro Whey Protein
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil
- unsweetened coconut (optional)
1. In a food processor place all the ingredients dates, almonds, cacao, and protein powder and coconut oil.
2. Blend everything together for 2 to 3 minutes until the mixture comes together and is mixed well.
3. Roll tablespoons of the dough into golf-size balls and roll in extra cacao to coat.
Looking for healthy solutions then checkout our nutrition page Nutrition Solutions