10 Easy Habits to Boost Your Energy
Looking for some simple ways to boost your energy? Do you wish you just had a little more energy throughout the day? Do you struggle to get out of bed in the morning? If so, you’re not alone. Many people have trouble getting started in the morning. However, there are a few easy habits that you can start doing today that will help increase your energy levels! This blog post will discuss nine easy morning habits that will help boost your energy and make your mornings a lot easier!
I’m going to be concentrating a lot this month on how to ENERGIZE yourself truly. And I’m starting things off with a doable list of ways to prepare for a high-energy day. The good part is that none of these ideas will take longer, and they are all effective!
So, what easy habits can you start doing to increase your energy?
1. Don’t hit the snooze button. Sleeping for a few extra minutes during the day might make you feel more tired and less attentive than getting a complete sleep cycle.
2. Fill a big glass with water and leave it by your bed to drink first thing in the morning. You may feel exhausted if you are even slightly dehydrated, and your body requires water after going an entire night without it!
3. Take a cold shower or splatter your face with ice water. Cold water will get you up! Coldwater is invigorating, and it can stimulate your body to release endorphins and those feel-good hormones.
4. Get up and stretch your body. Did you know that your muscles are paralyzed while in that REM sleep? This is just one of the reasons why stretching when you get up feels so good, and it has the added benefit of encouraging your body to release more feel-good endorphins.
5. Have a healthy, nutritious breakfast. It has been proven that missing breakfast can impact your overall performance. Avoid things like donuts/muffins/bagels. These foods are loaded with sugar; eat lean proteins, eggs, tofu, vegetables, fruits, whole grains and healthy fats.
6. Get some sunshine in your life. The sun is energizing, but it also aids in producing energy-promoting vitamin D. It also helps to regulate your hormones and aids you in having a good sleep at night.
7. Make a list of some creative, exciting things to do. Listen to your favourite music or a lively podcast, exercise, practice a morning meditation, and dance whatever you enjoy will boost your energy!
8. Having a cup of coffee or green tea in the morning can boost your energy but not more than that. You may feel exhausted later if you overdo it in the morning!
9. Getting at least 7-8 hours of sleep each night will help boost your energy in the day. Sleeping gives your body the time to replenish and rejuvenate.
10. Last but not least, try to find a morning routine that works for you and stick with it! Consistent practice will help to increase your energy levels and make mornings a lot easier.
If you’re looking for an easy way to increase your energy levels, start implementing some of these morning habits into your routine. They may take a little bit of time to get used to, but soon enough they’ll become second nature and you’ll be feeling more energetic throughout the day! Join us for our 5 Day Boost Your Energy Challenge and we’ll help you get started on the right track!
Do you have any other tips for increasing energy in the morning that you would like to share? Please share with us in the comments below!
And if you found this helpful, please share it with your friends on social media.