A Healthy, Balanced Approach
Are you eating an alkaline diet? Do you eat a lot of acidic foods? And feel like your body is in a state of acidosis. Eating an alkaline diet can make a significant impact on your health. Is it hard to get out of the cycle? Eating alkaline foods is an excellent way to give your body what it needs to function correctly. By eating more alkaline foods, you will have more energy and vitality. It’s also essential for people with chronic illnesses or autoimmune disorders because they constantly fight against their immune systems. Think alkaline foods when you want to feel better and have more energy!
When the pH balance of our body is disrupted, it can affect almost all parts of the body. The nervous system is involved as a result of an unbalanced pH balance, sadness occurs.
When the cardiovascular system is jeopardized, it might result in heart disease or other heart-related difficulties, including arterial thickening and hardening, coronary heart disease, chest pain or discomfort, stroke, high blood pressure, and heart failure. If muscles are damaged, we frequently experience tiredness and a lack of energy. Also, the skin’s pH is out of balance, it ages more rapidly than usual.
A change in attitude toward food is required to move from a typical American diet to a more alkaline healthy diet. The critical thing to keep in mind is that even modest changes have a significant impact. Make gradual modifications to your diet by adding more alkaline foods.
When the body’s pH level is balanced, it naturally reaches ideal weight and cures health issues such as obesity.
7 ways to make an alkaline diet benefit you:
1. Avoid processed meals and condiments, such as ketchup, salad dressings, pickles, luncheon meats, canned fruits, bread, relish, cheese dips, peanut butter, prepared seafood, frozen vegetables, crackers, canned soups.
2. Reduce the intake of sugar and items prepared with it, such as soda pop, cakes, ice cream, jello, jams & jellies, artificial juices, puddings, doughnuts, corn syrups, chewing gum sweetened beverages, cookies.
3. Microwaves are not only hazardous to your health, but they also damage the taste of foods and beverages. Avoid using microwaves for cooking or heating meals and drinks. Eating an alkaline diet is much more beneficial
4. Avoid dairy products, red meats, fried meals, and fast foods.
5. Increase your consumption of uncooked vegetables and fruit without sugar. Raw vegetables should be included in each meal. If you have toast or cereal for breakfast, quit eating it and consume fresh fruits or vegetable juices instead. If you’ve been eating the same lunch for a while, consider switching it up with a raw salad or vegetable juice. Have a big salad before dinner to make sure you don’t overeat anything else.
6. Don’t forget to keep hydrated. Every day, drink at least half of your body weight in ounces of high-quality water. To improve the quality of water, add liquid minerals.
7. Include alkaline supplements such as alkaline water, alkalizing green powders and alkalinize sea vegetables.
The alkaline diet will balance your body may enhance your quality of life. You’ll notice faster changes in your health right away. Your energy will improve, and you’ll have a greater attention span. You’ll develop more strength, endurance, and immunity to illnesses. Just as it was designed to function, your entire body will operate more effectively.
When you eat an alkaline diet, you’ll lower your risk of many illnesses and chronic diseases, including cancer, heart disease, digestive problems, skin conditions, asthma & allergies. Your mood will also improve immensely.
Eating alkaline diet foods is one of the most important things you can do to help your body function optimally. A diet high in acidic foods will make it difficult for your digestive system, immune system, and hormonal balance to work efficiently. With these systems working together more effectively, you will feel better and have much more energy than before!
Cleansing and detoxing is a great way to bring your bodies ph back into balance and I prefer to use a nutritionally supported cleansing system be sure to check out our 30-day cleansing and replenishing system here
If this sounds like something that’s been on your mind lately or if you want a healthier lifestyle overall, then book a call with us today – we’ll get started changing your eating habits so that they are healthy and sustainable.